12th Training and Practice International Conference On Educational Science
The University of Sopron Benedek Elek Faculty of Pedagogy and
Kaposvár University Faculty of Pedagogy are pleased to announce the 12th
International Conference on Educational Sciences with the title:
'International Trends and Dimensions in Educational Sciences without Borders'
Date: 25 April 2019
Venue: University of Sopron Benedek Elek Faculty of Pedagogy
5 Ferenczy János Str. Sopron, Hungary
Confererence language: Hungarian, English, German
Planned Sessions of the Conference:
- Dimensions of Education and Society in the Past and the Present
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Education Curricula and Policy
- Psychology and Pedagogy of Different Ages
- Research and Training in Teachers’ Profession
- Culture and Arts in Education
- Health Education and Sport Pedagogy
- Sustainability and Environmental Education
- Media, Language and Communication
- Innovative Approaches in Education
Please note that traditional short presentations take 20 minutes, including built-in time for discussion.
Approved papers on lectures and poster presentations will be published in the Training and Practice Pedagogical Journal entitled with an ISSN and a DOI code.
Participation in the conference is free but registration is required.
Deadline for Registration: 10 March 2019
Applicants will be informed on the detailed program and the approval of abstracts in the middle of March.
Further questions are welcome at: email@example.com
Dr. Réka Kissné Zsámboki
Vice Dean for Science and International Relations